Brenda Konkel donated 2016-07-17 10:48:44 -0500
Interested in being endorsed by Progressive Dane in the Spring 2017 elections? Here's what you need to do!
2. Get involved and meet our members! The more people you meet, the greater your chances!
Attend General Membership meetings - September 28th (opiods), October 26th (business meeting, election of steering committee, introduction of proposed platform changes), November 16th (vote on platform changes), December 14th (business meeting)
Attend candidate training - Saturday, November 12th, 10 - 2, Social Justice Center (1202 Williamson St. conference room)
Attend the Snowball - Saturday, December 10th, 3 - 5 at the Argus (lower level)
3. Answer our candidate questionnaire and attend our endorsement meeting on January 7th and/or 8th.
4. Get the recommendation for endorsement from the elections committee - also January 7th and/or 8th.
5. Get the final endorsement from our general membership! January 25th
- - - - - - - - - - - -
These are the people we endorsed in 2016!
- John Hendrick
- Al Matano
MADISON SCHOOL BOARD
- Dean Loumos
Brenda Konkel posted about Sponsor the SnowBall! on Facebook 2015-11-04 09:47:30 -0600Just made a donation to Progressive Dane - join me in sponsoring the Snowball! 12/13 1 - 3 at the Essen Haus$1,835.00 raisedGOAL: $3,000.00
Join Progressive Dane as we honor Norm Littlejohn with the Kathy Schroeder Memorial Award and former Madison School Board Member Arlene Silveira with the David Austin Memorial Award!
All funds raised at the SnowBall will be used to support and elect Progressives who will fight for our issues:
- Housing for All
- Equal and Just Communities
- Ending Corporate Welfare at the Local Level
- Family Supporting Jobs for Dane County
When: Saturday, December 12th from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Argus Bar and Grille, 123 E. Main St., Madison
We hope to see you there!