By Brenda Konkel (thanks for the re-post from Forward Lookout) — Eighteen meetings, 4 of them cancelled already. Expect mo’ meetings to pop up today, tomorrow and maybe Wednesday!
Monday, December 14, 2015
12:00 PM MADISON BOARD OF POLICE AND FIRE COMMISSIONERS ROOM 500, 16 N CARROLL ST
– Police Department Promotions: informal discussion with Captain-designee
1:30 PM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 501 CCB
– Investment and Plan information review including discussion of fund performance, any actions to be taken, and fund considerations as required.
– The Capital Group Service Report and Fee conversation
4:45 PM LANDMARKS COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
– 308 South Paterson Street – Third Lake Ridge Historic District – Renovation of structure.
– 1801 East Washington Avenue – Development of property adjacent to a Designated Madison Landmark – the Yahara River Parkway
5:00 PM BICYCLE FACILITY MAINTENANCE POLICY WORKGROUP – POSSIBLE QUORUM OF PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 101 MMB
– Initial Review and Development of Bicycle Facility Maintenance Policy
– Winter Bicycling Map Update
– Proposed language for Winter Biking website
– Proposal to use salt brine on bike paths
– On-street bike lanes w/adjacent parking – Consider continuing once weekly parking restriction year-round to facilitate snow/ice removal for problem areas (for example: W. Washington Ave., E. Johnson St., E. Gorham St.)
– Bike Parking Snow Removal
** Agenda indicates there are attachments, but not where they are and they most definitely are not attached
5:00 PM CCOC SUBCOMMITTEE TO DEVELOP COUNCIL STRATEGIC PLAN & PRIORITIES – POSSIBLE QUORUM OF THE COMMON COUNCIL AND CCOC MAY EXIST ROOM 417 CCB
– Review and Discussion of Subcommittee Charge–Heather Allen, Council Legislative Analyst
– Discussion: Schedule/frequency of meetings
– Discussion: Information and other presentations which should be provided to the work group
5:15 PM MADISON BOARD OF POLICE AND FIRE COMMISSIONERS ROOM GR-27 CCB
– this agenda “may” include just about anything, take a look
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
11:00 AM TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 100 MMB
– Information from City attorney regarding exempting residents from paying for metered parking on street:
– Presentation from Parking Utility Staff including:
a. Current monthly permits by type and facility.
b. Use of city garages and Brayton Lot by time of day and day of week.
c. Historical use of garages and Brayton Lot.
d. Summary of current rates for on and off street facilities, including special event pricing and staff recommended rate adjustments.
e. Map showing Average Revenue/Space for multi space metered spaces in CBD.
– Discuss work plan for addressing items 1, 2, and pieces of 12, 13 from Leg. File 37359.
– Discuss how to share information with the public for input and discussion.
** Note: Agenda references attachments that are not there.
5:00 PM PARKING COUNCIL FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 108 CCB
– Call to Building Inspection regarding Hawthorne Library disabled parking signs.
– Contact with West Towne Mall management regarding the number and location of spaces reserved for persons with disabilities at West Towne
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
12:00 PM TIF REVIEW BOARD ROOM LL-110 MMB
– RESOLUTION APPROVING AN AMENDMENT TO THE PROJECT PLAN FOR TID #32 (UPPER STATE ST)
– RESOLUTION APPROVING THE USE OF THE “1/2 MILE RULE” FOR TID #32 (UPPER STATE ST)
– RESOLUTION APPROVING THE USE OF THE “A/2 MILE RULE” FOR TID #37 (UNION CORNERS)
**NOTE: ATTACHMENT FROM THE LAST ITEM IS “UNAVAILABLE”
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
– Presentation: Greenway Maintenance Policy
– Approving Plans, Specifications, And Schedule Of Assessments For Hillcrest Drive and Hillcrest Circle Assessment District – 2016.
– Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to enter into a purchase of service (Architect) agreement with Engberg Anderson Architects for $64,000 to provide limited professional architectural and engineering design services for a building assessment, space programming, pre-conceptual designs and cost estimates for the Fairchild Building in order to study the possibility of locating a men’s homeless shelter in the building.
– $122,000 worth of change orders
– $146,000 for Monona Terrace Restrooms
5:00 PM VENDING OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (Cancelled) ROOM 300 MMB
5:30 PM ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE ROOM 201 CCB
– Check to see if anything impacts your neighborhood
Thursday, December 17, 2015
8:00 AM COMMISSION OF THE MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT 1610 MOORLAND RD
– Full-Scale Adaptive Management Progress Report
– Award of Professional Services Agreement for Strategic Technology Planning
– Acceptance of Work: Process Control System Upgrade Project
– Acceptance of Work: Northeast Interceptor MH13-116H to MH13 – 127 Rehabilitation Project
– Review Bids, Increase Total Project Cost and Award Contract: Rimrock
Interceptor Rehabilitation/Replacement Project
– Approval of Research Agreement with UW-Madison
– STUDY SESSION: History of the District
4:00 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY AND CONVENTION CENTER BOARD (Cancelled) 1 JOHN NOLEN DR
5:00 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (MADISON IN MOTION) (Cancelled) ROOM 300 MMB
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS (Cancelled) ROOM LL-130 MMB
5:30 PM DOWNTOWN COORDINATING COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
– Reports and updates . . .