By Brenda Konkel (reposted with permission from Forward Lookout—thanks!) — Only 15 meetings, holidays are starting early . . .
Monday, December 7, 2015
5:15 PM MADISON ARTS COMMISSION GRANTS SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM LL-130 MMB
– Review Current MAC Grant policies, applications, guidelines, ranking criteria, panel review. Refine evaluation criteria & scoring. Work on crafting language that will create a category for organizations that are funded year after year (legacy category) and for individual artists to get more support.
– Draft recommended revisions for MAC to consider adopting
5:30 PM ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE SPECIAL DISCIPLINARY HEARING ROOM 300 MMB
– Disciplinary Matter – possible suspension or revocation BAT Inc • dba Madhatter
(Possibly in closed session)
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 201, CCB
– Approving an Amendment to the Project Plan for Tax Incremental District (TID) #32 (Upper State St), City of Madison.
– Adopting the University Hill Farms Neighborhood Plan as a supplement to the City of Madison’s Comprehensive Plan.
– Adopting the Emerson East-Eken Park-Yahara Neighborhood Plan (EEEPY) as a Supplement to the City of Madison Comprehensive Plan.
– 820 S. Park St. (zoning, demolition permit and conditional use, preliminary plat)
– 7933 Tree Lane
– Consideration of a demolition permit and conditional use to allow a single-family residence to be demolished and a new single-family residence exceeding 10,000 gross square feet to be constructed on a lakefront property at 5404 Lake Mendota Drive;
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
4:30 PM HABITAT STEWARDSHIP SUBCOMMITTEE (PARKS) GOODMAN MAINTENANCE FACILITY (1402 WINGRA CREEK PKWY)
– Public Hearing (4:35 pm)- American Transmission Company Line Clearance Request for an Annual Forestry Permit.
5:00 PM COMMUNITY GARDENS COMMITTEE – AMENDED ROOM 300 MMB
– Seems like all reports and updates.
5:30 PM MADISON ARTS COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
– Establishing a Percent for Art Ordinance
– Review of Arts Budget Staff will present propoal for 2016 spending
– Review of the Grant Review Process – Review Draft 2016 Guidelines and Application
– Honors Event Discussion of January 13, 2016 Honors Event
5:30 PM MADISON POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICY & PROCEDURE REVIEW AD HOC COMMITTEE ROOM 103A CCB
– Overview of City’s Request For Proposal Process – Report by Brian Pittelli
– Review & Discussion of Common Council Resolution and the Responsibilities of the Committee
– Madison Police Department policy overview – Capt. Mary Schauf
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
11:00 AM MULTICULTURAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE (MAC) ROOM 108 CCB
– Workplace Inclusion Survey: What actions does the committee want to recommend to the Mayor, Council, and City Departments?
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
– 2402 Winnebago Street – Appeal of the Decision of the Zoning Administrator Regarding Signage
– 1000 East Washington Avenue
– 820 South Park Street
– 433-439 West Mifflin Street
5:00 PM EDUCATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-130 MMB
– Amending the Common Council’s Adopted School Crossing Protection Criteria
– Discussion: Reaction to Superintendent Cheatham’s Presentation, Next Steps
5:00 PM TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
– Creating Section 12.138(14) of the Madison General Ordinances to reduce commuter parking impact and promote the use of off-street parking.
– Family Care and its Impact on Transportation, presented by Lynn Green, Director, Dane County Dept. of Human Services
– Presentation on the Metro Transit Onboard Survey, presented by Mike Cechvala, MPO Transportation Planner
6:30 PM BOARD OF PARK COMMISSIONERS – AMENDED 1625 NORTHPORT DR
– Proposed 2016 Amplified Sound (PA) Fees
– Overview of Racial Equity Tool
– 2015 Annual Report on Sound Monitoring at Park Events
– Proposed 2016 Greens Fees
Thursday, December 10, 2015
8:00 AM EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
– Jane Belmore Rennebohm Foundation Children 0 – 3 Years Initiative
– George Hagenauer, 4C Demographic Report
4:30 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 260 MMB
– All reports and updates
5:00 PM EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION ROOM 417 CCB
– Role and responsibilities of the Department of Civil Rights Equity Coordinator – Presentation by Torianna Pettaway
– Possible impact Wisconsin Assembly Bill 469, the “Bathroom Bill”, will have on the Equal Opportunities Ordinance
– Race and media representation