By Brenda Konkel — Six meetings this week, two after 5:30, three before 10am. Ever feel like these meetings aren’t really for the public?
9:00 AM Youth Commission – Youth Assessment Steering Subcommittee United Way, 2059 Atwood Ave, Madison, Goodman Room
– Presentation of 2015 Data Tables and Executive Summary Report (Koenig)
– Communication/PR plan (Benson)
– Public Health input/resource potential (Ndaiye & Michaud)
– Funding partner use of data set (Benson)
– School interest in doing annual survey using DCYA items (Koenig)
9:00 AM Food Council FOOD SUMMIT PLANNING WORK TEAM – 5201 Fen Oak Dr Rm C, Madison WI
– Food Summit Planning Work Team Discussion – A quorum of the Food Council may be present, but no business will be conducted.
8:00 AM Dane County Pollinator Protection Task Force UW Arboretum, 1207 Seminole Highway, Madison
– Plan Municipal Workshop
– Work on Final Report- Content and Editing
– Review Project Timeline
5:30 PM Public Works & Transportation Committee 1919 Allilant Energy Center Way, Madison WI
– AMENDING CHAPTER 69 OF THE DANE COUNTY CODE OF ORDINANCES, ADJUSTING SPEED LIMITS ON COUNTY HIGHWAYS
– 10 change orders (costs of projects going up)
7:00 PM Zoning & Land Regulation Committee City – County Building, ROOM 201 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison
– Look to see if anything impacts your neighborhood.