By Brenda Konkel — Budget season is starting . . .
2:30 PM Area Agency on Aging – Access Committee AAA/ADRC 2865 N. Sherman Ave., Rm. 109 Madison, WI 53704
– 2016-2018 AAA AREA PLAN GOALS: DRAFT
3:45 PM Area Agency on Aging Board AAA/ADRC 2865 N. Sherman Ave., Rm. 109 Madison, WI 53704
– 2016-2018 AAA AREA PLAN: DRAFT
5:30 PM Personnel & Finance Committee City-County Building Room 351
– REQUIRING RECIPIENTS OF COUNTY-FUNDED HOUSING CONTRACTS TO SUBMIT EVICTION REPORTS
– AUTHORIZING SUBMISSION OF ANNUAL ACTION PLAN TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HUD) FOR PROGRAM YEAR 2016
5:15 PM Public Protection & Judiciary Committee – BUDGET MEETING Room 357 of the City-County Building 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
– BUDGET PRESENTATIONS
1. Corporation Counsel
2. Emergency Management
3. Clerk of Courts
4. Family Court Counseling
5. Medical Examiner
6. Public Safety Communications
7. Sheriff’s Department
8. Juvenile Detention
9. District Attorney’s Office
5:30 PM Public Works & Transportation Committee – Public Works Conference room, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison WI
– INDICATING COUNTY BUDGETARY SUPPORT FOR A NEEDS ASSESSMENT STUDY FOR THE NORTH MENDOTA PARKWAY
– DESIGNATING SPACE IN THE DOWNTOWN COUNTY PARKING RAMP FOR PERSONAL STORAGE LOCKERS FOR THE HOMELESS
5:45 PM Health & Human Needs Committee – CCB 351
– Summary of the County Executive’s 2016 Budget Proposal
5:45 PM Environment, Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee Lyman Anderson Agriculture Center **BUDGET** 5201 Fen Oak Drive – Room 221 Madison, WI 53718
– 2016 DANE COUNTY OPERATING BUDGET APPROPRIATIONS RESOLUTION
– 2016 DANE COUNTY CAPITAL BUDGET APPROPRIATIONS RESOLUTION
6:00 PM Public Hearing-District Vacancy Step Room of the Wisconsin Heights High School, 10173 US-14, Mazomanie, WI 53560
Dane County Board of Supervisors Chair Sharon Corrigan will conduct a public hearing regarding the vacancy in the District 28 seat on the Dane County Board of Supervisors. The vacancy will be filled with an appointment by the County Board Chair, subject to
confirmation by the County Board.
Persons have until 4:30 pm on Friday, October 2nd to submit nomination papers to the Dane County Clerk for appointment to the vacancy. Those who submit nomination papers and a declaration of candidacy will present their qualifications to the County Board Chair.
Other interested parties can provide testimony or register a position on the vacancy at the hearing.
12:15 PM Area Agency on Aging – Nutrition / Wellness Committee Mount Horeb Community Center 107 N. Grove St. Mount Horeb, WI 53572
– MOUNT HOREB MEAL SITES
– ROUND 2 REVITALIZATION GRANTS AWARDED
1:00 PM Affordable Housing Development Fund Staff Team City-County Building, Room 357 210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. Madison, WI 53703
May go into closed session – presentations on applications:
1:00 Gorman & Company
1:30 Housing Advocacy Team of Stoughton (HATS)
2:00 Housing Initiatives, Inc.
2:30 JT Klein, Inc.
3:00 Movin’ Out
3:30 Mosaic, Inc. (Gorham St.)
4:00 Mosaic, Inc. (Davidson St.)
4:30 PM Cultural Affairs Commission Grant Review Subcommittee CCB, Rm 354
– Grant review cycle 2
5:00 PM Environmental Council Room 351, City County Building, 210 ML King Jr Blvd
– Council Website
– Pollinator Protection Task Force Report
9:00 AM Emergency Medical Services – Operating Practices Subcommittee CANCELLED – 999 S Park Street
5:30 PM Board of Health for Madison and Dane County Town of Westport Kennedy Administration Building 5387 Mary Lake Road Waunakee WI
– Strategic Planning Update
5:30 PM Solid Waste & Recycling Commission Public Works Conference Room, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison WI
– DISCUSS MANURE DIGESTERS
– LANDFILL TONNAGES UPDATE
– CAPITAL PROJECTS UPDATE
– 2016 BUDGET UPDATE
5:30 PM Lakes & Watershed Commission City-County Building – Room 354 210 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Madison, WI 53703
– Lake Wingra Watershed Plan
– Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District Chloride Reduction Strategy
Re-posted with permission; thanks to Forward Lookout.