It is the last weekend before Spring Elections and campaigns are in full swing. Can YOU volunteer to help get this impressive slate of progressive candidates elected?
PD has endorsed the following candidates (* denotes unopposed):
Madison City Council
District 2 - Ledell Zellers*
District 4 - Mike Verveer*
District 6 - Marsha Rummel*
District 11 - Bradley Campbell (Bradley Campbell for Madison)
District 17 - Samba Baldeh*
District 18 - Rebecca Kemble*
Fitchburg City Council & Mayor
Mayor - Steve Arnold (Reelect Mayor Steve Arnold)
District 1, Seat 1 - Dorothy Krause (http://krause4alder.com/)
District 1, Seat 2 - Wanda Smith (Friends 4 Wanda Smith)
District 2, Seat 4 - Linda Brewer
District 3, Seat 5 - Jay Allen
The campaigns are asking for your help! Can you drop some lit, knock on a door, or make a financial contribution? Here is how you can help:
Steve Arnold - Mayor Fitchburg
- Make a donation - http://arnold.us/mayor/support.htmlx
- GOTV - Shifts are available on 10am and 1pm Sat, 1pm Sun. You can either knock doors or make phone calls. Send an email here to volunteer. The canvass will launch from 2530 Targhee Street, Fitchburg, Wisconsin.
- Share this article about Steve: http://www.capitalcityhues.com/031617Decision2017Page3.html
- Learn more about Steve's in-depth policy knowledge: https://www.facebook.com/notes/reelect-mayor-steve-arnold/developing-fitchburgs-northeast-neighborhood/10154904348675751
Dorothy Krause - Fitchburg Alder
- Make a donation - http://krause4alder.com/
- GOTV - Contact Dorothyk@charter.net for lit drops of about 30 to 60 doors. Lit drops are on Saturday and Sunday at 9-10 and 1-2 originating from 2105 Apache Dr.
From the Capital Times: "In Fitchburg, we're impressed with progressive Mayor Steve Arnold and we'd also like to put in a good word for Dorothy Krause, one of the hardest-working public servants in the county. Krause serves not just on the council but as a progressive Dane County Board member. She ended up on crutches during this year's campaign, but still knocked on every door in the district"
Jay Allen - Fitchburg Alder
- Make a donation - http://fitchburgjay.com/how_can_i_help/
Wanda Smith - Fitchburg Alder
- Make a donation - http://www.friends4wandasmith.com/donate/
- GOTV - https://www.facebook.com/events/197845500714070/
- Share this video with Wanda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5vOnM7KFo&sns=tw
Bradley Campbell - Madison City Council District 11
- GOTV - https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bradley4Madison/events/
- Share this article from the Capital Times
- Share this endorsement from PD endorsed Dane County Board Member Al Matano
Nicki Vander Meulen - Madison School Board
Nicki's opponent Ed Hughes suspended his campaign due to family reasons. We wish Ed and his family the best. Please vote for Nicki as both names are still on the ballot.
Ali Muldrow - Madison School Board
- Make a donation: https://alimuldrow.com/donate/
- GOTV - https://www.facebook.com/events/271246736666386/
- Share this endorsement from PD endorsed school board member Anna Mueller Moffit.
Have you liked PD's facebook page:
You can get regular updates including photos of volunteers on the campaign trails, the latest candidate endorsements, and up to date information on GOTV events.
With your help, we can get all these Progressive Candidates elected! Thanks!